What makes the perfect cycling shoe? Is it exceptional power transfer? Superior Comfort? Undeniable style? The simple answer is "yes" to all of the above. With the S-Works 7, you get a shoe with no compromises.
Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
• Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
• Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
• Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee.
• PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
• Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
• Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
• Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
• Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
• Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)