||Ready now - Click & Collect from Yeovil. Please call 01935 431937 to confirm bike size is correct for you.
Fully serviced and ready to go! 54 cm/medium frame will suit rider approx. 170-178 cm (5'7"-5'10")
Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4 hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road - couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask four time Paris-Roubaix champion Tom Boonen
Original new specs* include:
- FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road Geometry, Zertz and tapered headtube; paired with a full carbon monocoque fork for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Espoir Elite 25c tires with BlackBelt puncture protection allow for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Specialized Roubaix Tape w/ 2.5 gel pads makes for an incredibly comfortable front-end, on any terrain, for any length of ride
- Never miss a critical shift with new Shimano Sora STI shifters
- Riva Road Gel saddle, with Cr-Mo rails, delivers the same ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features that allow riders to deliver power in high-performance positions
- Specialized Comp FACT carbon seatpost offers the exceptional vibration damping characteristics of carbon fiber for long days in the saddle
*Please note: some specifications may have changed during original rider's ownership.